Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hey guys need l755 toshiba schematic

i got this - but as you can see JD= will give you everything
    RT9166A RT9167A RT9818A so meaning are all this compatible ???

Comment

Hey, guys

I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but the problem I would say it's current . So I got a broken laptop form a friend. He said it's not powering on. I said it would be a nice personal project. I measured the power supply and it was dead (no voltage). I bought a new power brick and connected it to the laptop.
      The problem is that I ended up doing a smoke test, as within 30 seconds of connecting the power supply the board put up a short open flame. There was no battery connected to the laptop and I didn't push the power on button.
      The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite L775-143 and the mainboard is a HannStar J 94V-0 E89382 BS_R/TK_R. P/N: 08N1-0NA1J00 REV 2.1.

I took appart the laptop and apparently I would say that a fuse burned out. I identified that next to the power supply connector there are a few mosfets (PBHDV FDS 4435BZ, IOR P123S W7E4_ F8707) and a power regulator (88731C HRTZ W132DBW).

Can someone guide me through what to start measuring to identify what went wrong?

Comment

Same thing here. Laptop does not power up and not even charges the battery. When I connect the power adapter to the dc-jack it makes a clicking noise.

I have found a blown part on the motherboard, but I can not identify it since I can't find the schematic.

Comment

Originally posted by highpulse View Post
          Hey guys , got here a toshiba l755 dam have some components damaged , the board number and rev are the following.

BS_R/TK_R Main board
          REV : 2.1

PN 08n1-0na1j00

need this , i see mosfets blow on the 3.3 and 5 volts line but also the main regulator .. for what i know is a richtek since its name is JD=GD

cheking the richtek list thata th3_uniqu3 shared on the forum . is a bit confused , since they are several possibilities for the richtek controler .. so if anyone can help in advance wit the schematic would be nice.
          Did you had an issue with the Keyboard before with that model? Mine L755D when pressing backspace (its does one backspace+home button) and with enter key (\ key too).

Its seem that the keyboard control chip is defective, but i upgraded the bios that has also update EC version and still has the issue. Cant resolve it. Im stuck.

Comment

please i need value of this resistor... marked with red rectangle...

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by blacklight View Post
              please i need value of this resistor... marked with red rectangle...

thanks
              0 homes

Comment

dobriy vecir

Comment

Working...
                X