LA-6062P WINE BATh but turning on allready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA-6062P WINE BATh but turning on allready

Hey guys , received a toshiba motherboard that had a accident with "sangria" (portuguese drink that have wine and licor and fruits) well motherboard was a bit corroted in some areas specially between cpu and gpu more exactly on the midle of both areas. washed the board on the UC for 25 min , and changed the D16 that was damaged , after that , i turn it on , noticed that pq8 was making clicks and droping and u pping voltage between , 8.9 to 14 volts . lifted this FEt and injected directly on the fet the 19 volts , imidiatly pq7 was getting hot like hell , lifted this one as well and made a bypass and found the short on the pq43(cpuvcore) mosfet was shorting , replaced all fet , and now got 19 volts on all rail , including 3.3 and 5 are ok now , turn on machine but no image at all . cheked coild pl12 and pl14 , and got ther 0.78v but nothing happens , no image , cpu get hot , gpu get hot and BD is getting warm like it should .
    so i let the board cool down , and noticed that when board as cold , i just injeced the 19 volts , and wait to see if something was getting hot somehow , and noticed the ALC269 is getting warm without beein turne on , cheked the component at its for AUDIO purposes , so just to be sure , i removed the component , and board no longer get hot in any part. so tryed to turn it on once again .. but still no image .
    voltages present after S5

coils :

PL3 =0.79 (no battery attached)
    PL10 =1.5v
    PL12 =0.75v (cpu vcore)
    PL14 =0.75v (cpu vcore)
    PL7 =0.90v
    PL5 = 5.10v
    PL4 =3.36v
    PL18 =0.94v

Vcore for cpu shouldn't be around 1.05v ?
    thk in advance
    Attached Files
    Last edited by highpulse; 09-03-2014, 12:46 PM.

Re: LA-6062P WINE BATh but turning on allready

btw the cpu vcore is a ISL62883

is there any interchangeble IC for this ISL ?=
    Last edited by highpulse; 09-04-2014, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Yes CPU Vcore should be 1.something volts. When you get 0.75 or 0.95 or anything like that it means the CPU is not initialized. Try flashing BIOS.
      Originally posted by PeteS in CA
      Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
      A working TV? How boring!

Comment

well i didnt try bios , since i thinked it could be due to corrosion and shorted fet , could have made damaged the ISL since the pq43 is connected to the ISL to ugate1 , but let me try out , hope i can find a good dump for it , i have both bios , KBC and main , let me chek at 1bios.ru if i can found a good dump for the EC

or if anyone have and can share i will be happy

Comment

I've had BIOS chips pop or lose their contents after the board has been subjected to heat like when reballing or replacing BGA.

Also on cellphones it is very common for the software to also get corrupted after a liquid spill, even though the problem that was preventing the phone to power on was different (usually a shorted cap).
          Last edited by Th3_uN1Qu3; 09-04-2014, 05:42 AM.
          Originally posted by PeteS in CA
          Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
          A working TV? How boring!

Comment

dam not finding it ,

its a A670
            PSAW3E if anyone can share dumps for this i apreciate

Comment

well but this one only wa swashed , no reballed or any kind of heat on it , just a warm compressed air to remove all IPA after washing.
              let me chek bios at toshiba but for sure they will have only the bloody main bios integrated with the EC on , but i dont know how to split them .

Comment

Working...
              X