What brand is this cap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What brand is this cap?

Im looking for a replacement of 1000uF 10V 5013(M) , same brand, but i dont know what brand is this. It have only a logo...

http://i40.tinypic.com/4kf9lx.jpg

Re: What brand is this cap?

This brand is an OK-ish Chinese brand, Yang-Chun I think. Not the worst but it's not that great either.

http://translate.google.com/translat...%2Fy.html%23yc

Probably any Nichicon, United Chemi-Con or Panasonic capacitor rated for 1000uf - 10v or better will be much better than what you have now.

I actually have two of the exact value, tested ok, which I pulled out from a cheap power supply that died on me (not because of the capacitors)... but unless you're in Europe, I don't see how it would be worth to you.

In Europe, I can send them to you or send you some Panasonic/Nichicon ones for 2-3$ .. the price of the postage. To US/Canada and other countries, it's probably cheaper to get them from Farnell.com , mouser.com, digikey.com
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you!
      Is this 1000uF regular ones or low ESR, because I cant find any spreadsheets?

Comment

If you pulled them from a PSU, probably low ESR, but why would you replace them with the same brand? I'd be using a japanese replacment.
        I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Its from old and cheap PSU and its swollen, ready to pop.

Oh, i did not ask in the right way (english is not my native language, sorry, still learning)
          I dont want the same brand. Just wanted to know what brand is, and search for some characteristics. I can change it with regular one (cheapy Fujicon), but I want to be sure about the impedance of the old one.
          Last edited by mihou; 11-15-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

You might not be able to find the specs on those. Any low ESR cap would probably work, but Fujicons don't even last long as audio coupling caps.

Comment

Not too sure what electronics suppliers you have in Bulgaria, but If you can find one, a Panasonic FC or Nichicon PW would probably work just fine.
              I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Working...
              X