Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Shock! GSC Returned!! GSC=Evercon=SACON=apsun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Shock! GSC Returned!! GSC=Evercon=SACON=apsun?

I have heard a side-street news in my side that one of Jetway mothbaord engineer was worked in Sacon before he work in Jetway, may be this can explain why Jetway like to use Sacon for their mothbaords.

Even Jetway's customers(Unika, Magic Pro etc.) complained that the caps quality and request to use better caps, but all refused by Jetway at last.
    My SAMXON Capacitors Database HERE!!

X-CON is a new brand for SAMXON's Polymer Capacitors.

Comment

No wonder - Jetway boards were always crap...

Comment

More update!!

GSC web homepage is changed from http://www.gensales.com.tw to http://www.evercon.com.tw now!!

They got only one franchise of SAMYOUNG(KCC) in Taiwan(and China), also some relationship with Lelon's polymers technology.
        Attached Files

Comment

Is the history true or is it fake too? If they can produce fake caps, fake history is easy.

Comment

I love reading Big Pope's posts because of his english. I'm not making fun of him, it's not funny. For some reason, when I read his posts they are actually refreshing. Maybe because the wording is very simple, whereas someone who has english as a first language may use big words and complicate things. In any case, I like looking at Big Pope's posts. Just felt like saying so! The animated Optimus Prime avatar is also kewl!
            Presonus Audiobox USB, Schiit Magni 3, Sony MDR-V700

Comment

at 5 posts please bow to Big Pope or die.
              capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow
                Is the history true or is it fake too? If they can produce fake caps, fake history is easy.
                History should be true, it means they may be trading company of capacitors only, no their own factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Logistics
                  I love reading Big Pope's posts because of his english. I'm not making fun of him, it's not funny. For some reason, when I read his posts they are actually refreshing. Maybe because the wording is very simple, whereas someone who has english as a first language may use big words and complicate things. In any case, I like looking at Big Pope's posts. Just felt like saying so! The animated Optimus Prime avatar is also kewl!
                  Sorry for my simple English, and hope everybody will understand. I know my English's grammer is no good.

Comment

Your English is a whole lot better than my (non-existent) Mandarin, BP. When I was working, briefly, in Delta's engineering lab in Chungli I noticed that every engineer had two things at their benches. A copy of the spec for their project and a Mandarin-English dictionary. I very much admired their diligence!
                    PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
                    To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

i could not imagine to learn mandarin or anything like that. I think the HK and other Asians are doing great on the forum with their english. I havent had difficulty to understand yet.
                      capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

Ditto for our Euro friends for whom English is not their native language! How you can follow the mix of American, UK and Oz slang eludes me.
                        PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
                        To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pope
                          Sorry for my simple English, and hope everybody will understand. I know my English's grammer is no good.
                          No worry. My chut-yup (3rd + 4th dialect) is more than awful.

I enjoy your posts and contribution.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

amazing how some foreigners english is better then the natives.
                            i find the same in ham radio.

Comment

No, please do not misunderstand. I could not care less that your english is simple. I would rather listen to it all day then listen to most people I know speak for 5 minutes. I hope Willawake doesn't misunderstand, either. I'm not being mean. I whole-heartedly enjoy Big Pope's posts. ^_^
                              Presonus Audiobox USB, Schiit Magni 3, Sony MDR-V700

Comment

No, please do not misunderstand. I could not care less that your english is simple. I would rather listen to it all day then listen to most people I know speak for 5 minutes. I hope Willawake doesn't misunderstand, either. I'm not being mean. I whole-heartedly enjoy Big Pope's posts. ^_^
                                Yup we understand

* sharpens the hatchet *

Seriously though, concise & direct grammar can be quite refreshing
                                Viva LA Retro!

Comment

I understand, nevermind. Take it easy.

Comment

It's not bad at all IMO. Occasionally, I'll have to read a post twice to make sure I interpreted it correctly, but never fear, it's quite good. Me learning Chinese, now that would be a feat and a miracle! lol
                                    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                                    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                                    http://folding.stanford.edu/
                                    Team : 49813
                                    Join in!!
                                    Team Stats

Comment

What's the deal with Sacon?

I have reworked many Azza motherboards who by the way may no longer be in business? (their website has been down for over 6 months and I recently read that Intel had sued them for patent infringements).

I find them to be good candidates for recapping because their mosfets look pretty sturdy but they typically have crappy DS brand caps or such like.

BUT, around the CPU area they have Sacons. Out of dozens of boards i have seen, i have only ever seen one blown Sacon. I find them to be so reliable that I have no compunctions about reusing them for recaps.

What is your experience?

Comment

There are Evercon caps on a two-year-old XFX GeForce FX 5500 256MB AGP8X video card I have. They still look fine and the video card is still working normally.
                                        My gaming PC:
                                        AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition 3.3GHz Six-Core CPU (Socket AM3)
                                        ASUS M4A77TD AMD 770 AM3 Motherboard
                                        PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB GDDR5 PCI-Express x16 3.0 Graphics Card
                                        G.SKILL Value Series 16GB DDR3-1333 RAM (4x4GB dual channel)
                                        TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 2TB 3.5" SATA HDD (x2)
                                        WD Caviar Green WD20EARX 2TB 3.5" SATA HDD
                                        ASUS Xonar DG 5.1 Channel PCI sound card
                                        Antec HCG-750M 750W ATX12V v2.32 80 PLUS BRONZE Power Supply
                                        Antec Three Hundred Mid-Tower Case
                                        Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
                                        Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit

Comment

Are Samwha, Lelon and Samyoung defiantly associated with GSC ?
                                          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Working...
                                          X