Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HannsG HU196D

Hi,

I have a problem with a HannsG HU196D, maybe some one can help me please?

The problem is that sometimes the pricture will go black (not backlight issue), sometimes the monitor will go on standby automatically and sometimes it will not detect pc input. I`ve changed the vga cable to no avail.

Another stange thing with this pc is that the controls are not working. even when I press the power button, nothing will happen.

could this be a problem with bad capacitors please?

I will be happy to post pictures of the psu and logicboard if needed, just let me know.

Thanks

Mario

Re: HannsG HU196D

Sorry, but I forgot to say that sometimes it will popup the menu window randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by mike9h29 View Post
      I will be happy to post pictures of the psu and logicboard if needed, just let me know.
      Pictures always help. See my sig file below on how to post pictures.
      --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

i have the same monitor here with the same problems.
        It starts fine. The menu buttons dont operated. The image is nice. But suddenly it shutdown and again starts. Each several seconds works and then shutdown itself.

Can some expert to help us ?

thx in advance

Comment

read the previous post re pictures
          Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

but the pictures are posted here in the forum. Same monitor, of course.
            All the capacitors looks good...

Comment

Hmmm .....

Originally posted by arfgh View Post
              but the pictures are posted here in the forum. Same monitor, of course.
              All the capacitors looks good...
              Kindly post pics of your own board(s). They maybe the same model/make and yet they're different.

At times like these, I miss PlainBill's humorous "sarcasm" mode .....

Comment

Originally posted by UniT3d View Post
                At times like these, I miss PlainBill's humorous "sarcasm" mode .....
                Yes, I miss PlainBill a lot. I learned a lot from reading his threads and always composed my responses as if I were writing them to him. It makes you do your homework to ensure you got all the facts straight and grammar correct.
                --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Working...
                X