PC crashes/reboots. What can I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC crashes/reboots. What can I do?

You should disable the auto overclocking functions, they only cause trouble. If you want to overclock do it manually.
    Originally posted by PeteS in CA
    Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
    A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_uN1Qu3 View Post
      You should disable the auto overclocking functions, they only cause trouble. If you want to overclock do it manually.
      It never works anyway

Comment

I have owned both the 8IPE1000-G and the 8IG1000-G and i can tell you the auto overclocking works. That it doesn't always do what it's supposed to, that's a different topic altogether.
        Originally posted by PeteS in CA
        Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
        A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Honestly, I don't know how to make it work! I use thg_clock.exe to monitor the cpu clock realtime and I run IntelBurnTest, Super Pi or HD videos on youtube but nothing happens..

Comment

Working...
          X