Very Very weird Help please if u can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Very Very weird Help please if u can

Sorry forgot power supply is a brick - pics not required.
    You have said the voltage out is 18v+ Was that with is all connected and switched on. If not can you try that just to check the ps has enough power.
    Id still like to see a close up pic of the damage area and
    which cap is above it - is it the one near L10 my top to bottom geography is pretty bad. It that a teapo cap same series as the others? or has it been changed. Maybe the trace is damaged.
    You dont want to be using new teapo caps.
    That is one reason I was asking you to update your profile as its easy for me to say use panasonics but they are not always available in different parts of the world, or only at inflated prices. There are more tests we can do before a full recap.
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Re: Very Very weird Help,, Anybody need a small job?

I would like to have this board re capped by someone who knows a bit more about what they are doing then me, (Doesn't take Much) Let me know how much and where to send it, I can send you a check or pay you with paypal? Let me know thank you Carl
      39 Soldering Iron burns And Counting

Comment

Re: Very Very weird Help please if u can

Sell D, I did not see your reply before I asked for the recap, I am pretty dang sure by the stuff under that cap just above the C144 spot that that cap leaked through the solder joint onto the back of the board, and I cleaned it, I know I probably should not have before I took a picture of it. I just want to get the whole board re capped, what do you think?
        39 Soldering Iron burns And Counting

Comment

Working...
        X