Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE46D6100 No Power

Hi
    I have a Samsung UE46D6100 that does not power up I have read various posts and unplugged power supply cnm803. When unplugged the backlights flash on off on off every second or so. When I plug back in nothing at all is this a clue, what do I try next?

Cheers
    Cam
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung UE46D6100 No Power

Can you measure the voltage at CNL802 as you switch on.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

So you disconnected the cable from mainboard to the powersupply and turned on the tv?

Could you use a hairdryer and heat up the power supply for 1/2 mins and turn on the tv? It worked for me with a similar model which told me the PS was bad. Never found out what the problem was as i almost replaced every part haha.
      I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

Post all the voltages measured on cnm803 with the corresponding pin out names.
        Could you also give a more detailed description on what the tv does or doesn't do (like status of the LED in front of the tv, etc)? Since the backlights flash, I wonder if there is a bad backlight LED, or something else wrong on the PSU. As mentioned already before, try heating the PSU And retest the backlights.
        Last edited by CapLeaker; 08-21-2016, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Back light LEDs issue IMHO.

Comment

Working...
          X