Mirage PI-170DTLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirage PI-170DTLA

Hello I have a Belinea 1905 S1 19" LCD monitor and the screen is going off after about 1 minute.
    The green led on the front panel stay on, and if I turn the monitor off and turn back on it will work for other minute or so.
    The power supply board model is Mirage Electronics PI-170DTLA Rev:A
    I already have change all the capacitors on this board and nothing have change (except for the hissing sound that have disappeared).

Please help

Re: Mirage PI-170DTLA

2 things I want you to check if it is possible.

If you have spare CCFL lamps, that are working 100% sure, try using those. If they do not turn off after a couple of minutes, your lamps are not in a good shape and atleast one of them needs replacing.

For the second test you need a multimeter.
    Turn the multimeter in the area that reads up to 2k (2000) ohms. Find out where the transformer´s secondary pins are and see what the resistance between them are. Do it with both of the transformers and tell us the results.

Comment

Thank you I will check those asap.

Ciao

Comment

Schematic
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok I got some finding: after adjusting the brightness and contrast around 20 (max 100) the monitor is working great, no flickering no turning off no hissing sound. I have tested for about 3 hrs and is ok. I guess the CCLF lamps are getting weaker and the inverter is cutting power because of that.
          I hope this could help some one with a similar problem.
          Thank you.

Comment

That is just a temporary fix. I would recommend you to take care of the problem in the near future.

Comment

Working...
            X