Can I Delete the PerfLogs Folder?

I guys can i delete PerfLogs Folder?

Re: Can I Delete the PerfLogs Folder?

Any reason you'd want to ?

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
      Any reason you'd want to ?
      the reason is that i kept uninstalling Kodi clean, and the only way i could uninstall it clean was to delete the perfectlogs that had the name Kodi,other wise i kept uninstalling it and all files addons and so on were there upon install,i scratched my head figuring it out,

Comment

I didn't know Kodi kept its config files there, something new learned.
        I think you've answered your own question. I don't think there is any need to delete the whole folder although it shouldn't do any harm if you do. Just deleting the required files within is all that is needed.

Comment

you need to delete the c:\Users\[your user name]AppData\Roaming\Kodi directory, thats where the adons and userdata are stored
          not the perflogs dir
          (you will need to check "show hidden files,folder,or drives under Folder Options - View
          Last edited by R_J; 06-16-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys,as i said on my previous post by cleaning perfectlogs that had the name Kodi
            did the trick.thanks

Comment

The perflogs folder is populated by generating a system health report, it is not created by kodi
              when uninstalling kodi there is a small box to check to grant permission to delete the profile directory, if you do not check this box the uninstall will leave all your settings, addons etc.
              Last edited by R_J; 06-20-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X