Benq FP92E Capacitor specs Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benq FP92E Capacitor specs Help!!

Have a Benq FP92E (Q9CS) inverter board 4H.L2T02.A00 that is missing c703, c704, c707, c708. Wondering if anyone knows what uF and Volts these need to be....Thanks..

Re: Benq FP92E Capacitor specs Help!!

Originally posted by riverrat_67 View Post
    Have a Benq FP92E (Q9CS) inverter board 4H.L2T02.A00 that is missing c703, c704, c707, c708. Wondering if anyone knows what uF and Volts these need to be....Thanks..
    If they weren't ever fitted - and inspection on the solder side should tell you - then you don't need them, end of story.

Sometimes the same board is used in different products with a different "build".

And sometimes it is as simple as the board layout not being changed after the manufacturers discovered those extra bits allowed for by the designer aren't actually required. It's called the beancounter effect. "If it ain't needed, leave it out." and also "why change the board layout just because we are leaving bits OUT?".
    Friends don't let friends buy Samsung ....

Comment

No there not empty slot you can still see the solder left over on the back of the board and holes..

I found a schematic for a FP71e (i think that was the model) where a lot of the circuit components match up. Go buy that it looks like c703 and c704 are 470uf 35v and c707 and c708 are 1000uf 16v..

Going to give it a try tonight or tomorrow morning i'll post the results. Whats the worst that could happen it's not working right now...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by riverrat_67 View Post
        No there not empty slot you can still see the solder left over on the back of the board and holes..

I found a schematic for a FP71e (i think that was the model) where a lot of the circuit components match up. Go buy that it looks like c703 and c704 are 470uf 35v and c707 and c708 are 1000uf 16v..

Going to give it a try tonight or tomorrow morning i'll post the results. Whats the worst that could happen it's not working right now...Thanks

Looks like they used the same values for a BenQ FP91G. For the FP91G,
        C703-4 filter the voltage fed to the inverter cicuit. C707-8 provides filtering for the 5V.

Comment

HI,
          I have a board 4H L2T02.A03 from a Benq T721 who don't work. On my board C708 and C707 are 1000uF 16V, C703 and C704 are 470uF 35V.
          I want to replace the board. Do you know where i can find it ?
          Merci !
          Last edited by Bilbao; 11-19-2010, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbao View Post
            HI,
            I have a board 4H L2T02.A03 from a Benq T721 who don't work.
            My standard description on how to post pictures ...

1) Post clear focused pictures of your particular boards AFTER reading

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1868

2) Please do not post pictures inline as they slow down the loading of pages.

3) For best picture quality and clarity take your boards to a window on a sunny day, turn flash off, and use macro mode. Take a top down view of all your boards (front and back). Make sure the photo is legible so that we can read the PCB printing clearly. A shutter speed of 1/125 or faster will produce nice clear focused pictures. Try to get a photo that is 2000x2000 resolution or as close as possible.

4) Here is an example of the pictures we want.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...94&postcount=1

5) Also, start a new thread with the pictures requested since you have a different monitor so we don't get confused.
            --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Please, can someone tell, what type is IC601 on that board? It have been blow off because C605 have leak and start the damage of other components.

If you have the same board on hand, please can you send the type of ic direct to mail: md.maxx@kolumbus.fi too.

p.s sorry my bad english, im from Finland

Also i'm interesting if you know or have working ic or know where to buy it.
              Last edited by MdMaxx; 01-08-2011, 12:25 AM.

Comment

I have a similar board and and ic601 is a 1203p60 8 pin dip.

Comment

Monitor Benq Q7C5 with same "4H L2T02.A03" works fine but after a few minutes (not seconds) momnitor goes off.
                  You can put it back on and then after a little again switches off.

Tested 8 big capacitors (2x 1000uF/16V 2x 470uF and 2x 1000uF/10V), soldering it out and measured ESR and capacitance, both are ok.

Hard to find without schema.

Anybody idea's or schema?
                  Last edited by hifihifi; 10-26-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X