Toshiba C55-A-1NE ( PT10S ) Bios dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba C55-A-1NE ( PT10S ) Bios dump

Guys i need Bios Dump + EC for Toshiba C55-A-1NE ( PT10S ) Part No : PSCGJE-00T00CS4. If anyone have please share the schematic also. It is giving headache to me. It came without power i repaired it and it works very well. after few hours it won't work properly. Now switch on, no fan, no power button LED only battery LED and front power indicator LED working.
    Last edited by raajkumar; 04-27-2017, 08:31 AM.

Re: Toshiba C55-A-1NE ( PT10S ) Bios dump

Now the fan and Power switch led working. All power ( CPU Core and Graphics core Voltages present ) But no display. is anyone having bios dump for this please.?

Comment

I've managed to extract the bios update from toshiba, got 2 pieces bin files.
      1@pcs ME_FW bin
      1@pcs Uefi image bin

The size ME_FW a litte few than 2mb. Flashing with your Prog, Probably it fullfilled automatically.
      Uefi image contains ITE firmware at the Beginning of file.

Look the contents with HxD apps, Compare these file with yours. Only at Beginning file and End of file, if look similar then you can flash with those.
      You must backup your dump first.
      Make sure you have signal PLT_RST at pin 22 wifi connector and DDR3_DRAMRST# at pin 30 Slot RAM
      Good luck

PS: Maybe you will got issue to extract it. Since Im using 7z 64 bit version
      Attached Files
      Last edited by meritosari; 05-06-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by meritosari View Post
        I've managed to extract the bios update from toshiba, got 2 pieces bin files.
        1@pcs ME_FW bin
        1@pcs Uefi image bin

The size ME_FW a litte few than 2mb. Flashing with your Prog, Probably it fullfilled automatically.
        Uefi image contains ITE firmware at the Beginning of file.

Look the contents with HxD apps, Compare these file with yours. Only at Beginning file and End of file, if look similar then you can flash with those.
        You must backup your dump first.
        Make sure you have signal PLT_RST at pin 22 wifi connector and DDR3_DRAMRST# at pin 30 Slot RAM
        Good luck

PS: Maybe you will got issue to extract it. Since Im using 7z 64 bit version
        Thanks for your suggestion meritosari. I will do it and give you the updates.

Comment

Hi meritosari,
          Before i flash, PLT_RST was 3.37V & DDR3_DRAMRST was 1.347V But after i flash with your files the PLT_RST Was 0V & DDR3_DRAMRST was 1.347V. Is it ok.

Comment

I reflashed old ME_FW file only now it shows PLT_RST is 3.37V but No Display and LCD VCC & LCD_VCC_out also not found i inject with 3.3V the screen shows black there was no letters or images.
            Last edited by raajkumar; 05-06-2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Back_En Not found i checked on IO controller also. Pin 71 is Back_En on IO Controller.

Comment

Originally posted by raajkumar View Post
                Hi meritosari,
                Before i flash, PLT_RST was 3.37V & DDR3_DRAMRST was 1.347V But after i flash with your files the PLT_RST Was 0V & DDR3_DRAMRST was 1.347V. Is it ok.

Before is OK signal was good.
                After definitely bad I think.
                Probably wasn't bios issue.

I always trust Firmware/Bios from Official update IMO

I reflashed old ME_FW file only now it shows PLT_RST is 3.37V but No Display and LCD VCC & LCD_VCC_out also not found i inject with 3.3V the screen shows black there was no letters or images.
                ME_FW in Pegatron always make me confuse.
                ME FW store in 2 MB chip separately from uefi image. On others mobo we always find the EC bios in smaller chips of mb (size2 mb).
                But Pegatron do that opposite the thing.

May be wait for another good dump
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi meritosari,
                  I found the problem. The problem is on RTD2132R chip. I replaced it from another spare board. I used your UEFI Bios dump and i used old ME_FW dump on it. Now the laptop working. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Great!.
                    I'll make a note "LOG SERVICE" from this case. May be tomorrow have face problem like this.

Comment

Thanks meritosari bios is working for C50 PT10S

Comment

Guys i need Bios Dump + EC for Toshiba C55-A-1NE ( PT10S ) Part No : PSCGJE-00T00CS4. If anyone have please share the schematic also. It is giving headache to me. It came without power i repaired it and it works very well. after few hours it won't work properly. Now switch on, no fan, no power button LED only battery LED and front power indicator LED working.
                        hi raajkumar,
                        I have same problem. switch on, no fan, no power button LED only battery LED and front power indicator LED working.
                        Can you give advice on what should I do?

Comment

Working...
                        X