Haier 49uf2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haier 49uf2500

Just bought this cheap at an action. The tv is new but when you turn it on it has a vertical black line about 4" wide that moves across screen. The line scrolls across like a logo on a screen saver would (like jumps but stays in same pattern from left to right. Any ideas where do start on a solution?
    Thanks.

Re: Haier 49uf2500

With the menu on is the line over or under the osd? Maybe some pictures of the screen
    I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Ok, so I plug the tv in again and try it and the line is gone, picture is working great now but every so often the center of screen seems to get a little jumpy if you know what i mean (kind of like poor cable signal) But cable is fine and only does this for a second or so then every once in a while i notice a kind of thin green line across the very bottom edge of screen? i am clueless?
      I paid $25 bucks for this new in sealed box from an action but was sold as is.
      Last edited by eppidrummer; 01-28-2017, 11:06 PM.

Comment

My only suggestion at this point would be to tap around on boards, heat/cool try to localize. Reset cables, check ground screws etc. Visually examine for bad solder connections.

Comment

Ok so now the tv powers on briefly with logo then goes to image posted. If I shut it off and turn back on about 10 times it finally is normal with a good pic and stay that way until I shut off then turn back on then happens all over again. I have taken the back off and see no caps that appear to be swollen and find no loose solder joints. Everything actually looks pretty clean. I am clueless for the next step??? Thanks for any advice.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dskall View Post
            My only suggestion at this point would be to tap around on boards, heat/cool try to localize. Reset cables, check ground screws etc. Visually examine for bad solder connections.
            Did you do this. Probably bad connection somewhere.

Comment

I have tried pushing on everything with no luck, no loose screws however I did remove the t-con board then re installed it and everything worked on and back on like it should all night then woke this morning to turn tv on and back to the same screen as before

Comment

Disconnect your ribbons from the Tcon and clean carefully with alcohol and carefully reseat them into the connectors then lock back down. Check that the ends are not damaged before reconnecting using a magnifier.
                Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Working...
                X