Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUESS IM DOOMED BUT, have you guys this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUESS IM DOOMED BUT, have you guys this ?

Well received this V5 aspire , with this board

48.4lk01.031 there is only one bga , its a AMD chip that makes everything , sb nb gpu and cpu.
    i need schematic since im with some doubts about a few values im finding .

if anyone can help sharing , schematic and dumps i apreciate

thk in advance

Re: GUESS IM DOOMED BUT, have you guys this ?

btw it does turn on and seems charging battery since with machine off i got a consume of 0.50 amps , and decreasing slowly once time is passing .
    without battery , the consume of the machine turned on is less than 0.4 amps , does turn on but no image .
    so schematic will help , since im having some doubts for one coil , that is near ram slow only giving me 1,29 volts. should be 1.5 , maybe be not relevant but in ram should be a stable 1.5 volts line. there are some rams onboard 4gb , then and extra slot were you can put 8gb ram slot , tryed outher ram same issue and same voltage , even letting only the onboard ram , get the same value and same result.

Comment

1.29volt both side of coil ?

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by dellxps15 View Post
          1.29volt both side of coil ?
          what happen if its not on both sides?

short on rail or coil bad?
          Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

IF no voltage , on both sides , then there is no output from the regulator , therefore no voltage .

Comment

If on side is 1.2v And other 0.9v short on line or bad coil?
              Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

no simple the PWM side can be using good ammount of energy and all internal components and external component once its beeing used , might drop the voltage a bit ,

Comment

generally on every coil ive measured, if the coil should output 1.5 volt, we have 1.5 volt one side and 1.3 the others, so 1.29 both side for me means something is wrong in here.

Comment

yes that why i want to see the schematic to make my conclusion and to find were the problem is
                    got this machine stoped , and just today arrived 28 machines , and every day more and more , and starting to be a bit strugled of work , to carry on many hour for each laptop , so does i put on the side to fix outhers ,but without schematic is been playing with fire witout a reason , could start making replaces etc but , what the point without having 100% of what the problem is ,
                    its a sad things this schematic thing

Comment

if it's ddr3 coil, check near it for main ic voltage regulator. if its a rt8207 or similar and by that we can look for similar diagram.

edit: on some schematic like 823c2_Compal_LA-7912P i see 1.5 volt are supplied not only to ram, but also to many other component.

maybe you have something on that 1.5volt part that is bad.

check mainboard with a scope for some damaged or burnt capacitors.

look that:

http://kythuatphancung.vn/uploads/do...ev_-4m_sch.pdf

edit2:

looking on that schematic, have same voltage both coil side is ok. so u have to check only voltage regulator. if u have fets or ic try replace them or spot for broken capacitor-resistor.

coil number, ic number match, changing only first letter: L for coil, p for ic. fets have a number more.

that'ts just a start for spotting bad part
                      Last edited by dellxps15; 03-18-2015, 08:18 AM.

Comment

and btw correction value is 1.38V

Comment

well , this schematic nothing similar to my board , but also now value is near 0 volts , there is definitly something with this IC , UP1566p

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39336557376

Comment

up1566p is similat to what realtek or intersil chip ?

Comment

pff dont know , must make some several pinout reference between regulator of 20 legs usually for ddr

Comment

Working...
                              X