LCD belinea 2025 s1w no baklight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCD belinea 2025 s1w no baklight

hi my belinea lcd 2025 s1w turns baklight off after 2 seconds when turning on i cheked the caps 2 of them was bad i changed them whit the same 470mf 25v but the same thing it turn off backlight after 2 seconds

any ideas?

Re: LCD belinea 2025 s1w no baklight

Originally posted by muratovicamar View Post
    hi my belinea lcd 2025 s1w turns baklight off after 2 seconds when turning on i cheked the caps 2 of them was bad i changed them whit the same 470mf 25v but the same thing it turn off backlight after 2 seconds

any ideas?
    1. While some people have a library of photos of different monitors, there is no systematic list. That is why you attach pictures of your monitor using 'Manage Attachments'. Note links in my signature for hints on providing good pictures.

2. What brand and series of cap did you use as replacements?

3. The problem you are describing is 'Two Seconds To Black'. Common causes are bad capacitors, a problem with a CCFL (age related, or broken), the CCFL wiring (frayed or broken lead), or a bad transformer.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by PlainBill View Post
      1. While some people have a library of photos of different monitors, there is no systematic list. That is why you attach pictures of your monitor using 'Manage Attachments'. Note links in my signature for hints on providing good pictures.

2. What brand and series of cap did you use as replacements?

3. The problem you are describing is 'Two Seconds To Black'. Common causes are bad capacitors, a problem with a CCFL (age related, or broken), the CCFL wiring (frayed or broken lead), or a bad transformer.

PlainBill

I replaced the original capacitors capxon 470mf 25v with KSC 470mf 35v

Here is the picture from the power supply the model is Delta EADP-45AF B
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muratovicamar View Post
        I replaced the original capacitors capxon 470mf 25v with KSC 470mf 35v

Here is the picture from the power supply the model is Delta EADP-45AF B
        Capxon is a known bad brand, considered 'replace on sight'. KSC is a known bad brand, not recommended. I have located the manufacturer's website, they have very little information available, so I have no idea if the caps you installed are low ESR types. General Purpose types will not work.

I prefer Panasonic FM or FC series.

PlainBill
        For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

ok thanks will try your solution and post what happened

Comment

Working...
          X