Panasonic Viera TC-P50G10 7 Blinking Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic Viera TC-P50G10 7 Blinking Red

Not necessarily, 5 blink 5v SOS so check the P5V lines. With the SC board disconnected from everything , measure resistance SC20 pin 35 (or TP16,17) to gnd.

Measure SC20 Pin35 to SC46 pin 1, I'm curious to see if the 5V fed from the A board also feeds the 5V at the SD board as well.

You mentioned a low resistance on the 15V line is that still the case?

Have you resistance checked the SD/SU boards yet just in case they're bad as well?

If you're testing the SC with the buffers connected, If it was me I'd test wit SC50 jumpered and buffers isolated until you sort the SC out assuming you want to keep fault finding.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tw2005; 06-01-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

SC20 (TP16) to Ground 2.4m ohm
      Sc20 (TP16) to pin 1 SC46 .3 ohm

Comment

Both with SC totally isolated

Comment

interesting, so grab the Sd board and and measure pin 1 of SD46 and gnd

Comment

I added some 5v & 15v points snaps from the PDF in my earlier post, did not see you were online still.

Comment

Open

Comment

weird, I'll grab a buffer and check what mine does although different board.
                Attached Files

Comment

no good , I don't have 5v going in at SD46, we could try connecting that sd back to the sc and re-measure the 5v in SC20 again and see if any change there.

I was expecting to see the 5V shorted somewhere?

Comment

Maybe you're right, this is a schematic from a 42px10 with 5v at pin 1 sd46 but it looks like it goes nowhere not sure if i'm reading the diagram correctly but being dual layer it shows 46b which could be the underside, maybe tom can nut it out.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Probably 2nd connector for different screen size variant with different mechanical properties.
                      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Yeah I'm thinking for a different variant but are you seeing it goes nowhere too?

Comment

What do you mean? SD46 placed, SD46B not placed for normal version, SD46 not placed, SD46B placed for alternate version.
                          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

ok know this isnt fixing the board but...
                            i have the exact same everything wrong with my sc board as you...
                            i got impatient and just bought a board off ebay for 75 dollars
                            its not as glamorous as fixing your own board as i like to do
                            but this one just seemed really hard to fix and i was afraid that if i dint get all the problems that i may fry something else

it fixed it perfectly and has been working 24 hours now
                            my not be the most satisfying but if it works...

Comment

Same model? How did you find a board for 75 Great deal!

Comment

exact everything even same parts burnt
                                just look at compleated listings they come on all the time for 50-100 from recyclers that get broken screen tvs just keep the # for the sc board in your search on ebay and check it a few times a day. only took me 24 hours and one popped up. so i hit the buy it now asap. had the board in a few days. also i sent messages to the sellers that sold them in past asking if they have any more and told them my model # incase they had one sitting there ready to scrap that they hadent yet.

Comment

Cool thanks..

Comment

one seems to pop up every week or so 2 max just be ready. also my point is i think all your problems are that board realated. not something that will cause that new one to burn out as i did not have that problem at all good luck

Comment

just sent email to the guy i got mine form. also i have asked lots of other sellers for one as i have not heard back from them all there may be another out there.
                                      ill keep my ear to the ground for you brother.

Comment

Thanks, really appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                                          What do you mean? SD46 placed, SD46B not placed for normal version, SD46 not placed, SD46B placed for alternate version.
                                          I don't know, very confused. You're saying they're alternate fitments?

I was wanting to know if you agree in that picture the 5V simply goes nowhere? i just thinks it's strange 5V would go to a board and to do nothing?

Edit: It finally clicked, 2 different styles of connectors fitted to the same board location. k1ky09aa0607 one type of connector, K1KB09AA0219 the other
                                          Last edited by tw2005; 06-02-2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X