Panasonic TH-42PZ80U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TH-42PZ80U

Hello everyone, just wanted to pass on that I had a Panasonic 42" Plasma that had the half screen issue. I read another post out here that a 46" was doing the same thing, and that it may be related to re-seating of the cables going to the D board.

Well, I re-seated all the cables to and from the D board, and it worked. Just wanted to pass it on in case someone else had the issue. I've had it on testing it for a few hours and tapped it at intervals to make sure the problem hasn't returned.

So far so good. Once again, thanks to the forums and all the knowledge.

Brian

Re: Panasonic TH-42PZ80U

Nice one. My 46" (probably the post you're referring to) has been working for over 9 months now with that fix.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Re: Panasonic TH-42PZ80U

I think it was Tom66. I have the tv on watching a golf game. I don't like golf, it's the only off air channel I get good reception on....lol.

I test with a clothes hanger antenna, I don't want to disconnect my cable box each time.

Comment

Working...
      X