Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung le40a536t1f no power red led blinking 5 times

Hello all and sorry for my english!

I took this samsung tv from my friend. Firstly the red led flashes consecutively and the tv don't turn on. He changed all the electrolytics from psu and one of the rectifiers on the secondary and now the red led blinking 5 times and then off. Also he found a bad smd capacitor on the mainboard which was burned but he didn't replaced the cap because he didn't find. With all connectors connect we have no voltages on psu.

firstl i would to ask if threre is a way to test the psu out of the connectors. I saw in another thread and i connect the ps-on pin with gnd and i have the 5.1V standbay voltage but there isn't other voltages. Should i do something else to do tha test?

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by vagos_89; 07-28-2015, 05:19 AM.

Re: samsung le40a536t1f no power red led blinking 5 times

this is the powers supply schemtaic
    Attached Files

Comment

Jump on the power supply with the mainboard Disconnected.

Jump 5.1v standby to ps-on
      And also jump 5.1v to inverter on/off

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I did exactly tha you said and i have tha standby voltage 5.1V but i dont have the other voltages. In pins for 5.1V i have 2,2V and in pin fro 13V i have 0,6V. thid mean bad power supply, right?

As i said all electrolytics and one rectifier in the secondary replaced. All diodes, rectifiers and mosfets of the board are good. Any advice to continue??

Thanks!
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok i did a mistake with the counting of pins and i connected wrong. Now i dit it right and i have the 5,1V and 12,6V but When i connect the power supply to the mainboard i have no voltages. Is there something that can i test to the mainboard before i start to search for another on?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X