Need BIOS Dump For Laptop HP 15-ac126TU, AHL50/ABL52 LA-C701P Rev:1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need BIOS Dump For Laptop HP 15-ac126TU, AHL50/ABL52 LA-C701P Rev:1.0

Ok first check to see if you have Rsmrst3.3V & s5 3.3 also dcjack led on? see if keyboard or mouse lights up at all... If yes ..i would start with core voltage and crystal 32K see if it's present.
    Techman1025

Comment

Hi Techman1025. Did you mean by using USB mouse and USB keyboard? No lights on USB mouse & USB keyboard. Fan keeps spinning all the times (with my BIOS dump). If I'm using your BIOS dump, fan spins for 2-3 seconds then it stopped. I've got 2.7V on CMOS battery. Screen broken? Or BIOS ME problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Ikung View Post
        Hi Techman1025. Did you mean by using USB mouse and USB keyboard? No lights on USB mouse & USB keyboard. Fan keeps spinning all the times (with my BIOS dump). If I'm using your BIOS dump, fan spins for 2-3 seconds then it stopped. I've got 2.7V on CMOS battery. Screen broken? Or BIOS ME problems?
        W '

Well first you need to put a new Cmos Battery in anything lower then 3V is no good for sure.
        Techman1025

Comment

Hi Techman1025. I did replaced the CMOS battery with a new one. No display on the screen. Do you have the schematic diagram for this model? Thanks again for helping me.

Comment

Hi
            Never released schematic..... I wanted to see if secondary voltage was present if keyboard is lighting up and external mouse either one... If it's not then see if you are getting RSMRST 3.3V & S5 3.3V on the kbc you could pull the data sheet for that to fine them pins if not bios is not working ...also could check with just adapter plugged in don't press the power button probe the board with just adapter plugged in them big square coils check all of them see if one has 3V and one has 5V this is always on voltage it's needed before anything and it must be there if not you need to check that buck controller that controls them output also the high and low mosfet on that line also. they would be either under the KBC or right nexted to it .
            Techman1025

Comment

HP 15-ac126TU, AHL50/ABL52 LA-C701P Rev:1.0 THANX BRO THIS BIOS OK

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                Try this and reply.
                bios working manufacture unlock mode. thanks man

Comment

Check line 8 of chip.bios is very delicate the track.May be poorly welded

Comment

Problems: Laptop can turn on but no display. Already replaced RAM, test on external monitor still no display. No short circuit & overheating on motherboard. Any ideas? Thank you very much.

brother in this laptop for no display just take out ur rtc cell and wait for 30 mins
                    ull c laptop workin fine after thar . its not a bios issue

Comment

Hi Before anything did you try and force display to external monitor? Unplug internal display cable see if you have display on monitor.
                      Techman1025

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

Required hp 15-ba025au LA-D711P bios file ...please help me ...thanks in advance

Comment

Download and reset bios for HP 15-AC Series AHL50 ABL52 LA-C701P main dump
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAO0xshMF9U

Comment

Problems: Laptop can turn on but no display. Already replaced RAM, test on external monitor still no display. No short circuit & overheating on motherboard. Any ideas? Thank you very much.
                              Did you find the problems? I have 15ac107nq hp notebook with the same problem.
                              It starts, after 4 sec is dead.

Comment

try this
                                Attached Files

Comment

What i have to do with that file?

Comment

Need BIOS Dump For Laptop HP HP 15-ac107nq AHL50 ABL52 LA-C701P REV 1.0 please

Comment

Originally posted by reballingbacau View Post
                                      Need BIOS Dump For Laptop HP HP 15-ac107nq AHL50 ABL52 LA-C701P REV 1.0 please
                                      There`s a bios dump at post #42 and if you use the forum search you`ll find plenty more .

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=LA-C701P
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-05-2018, 09:21 AM.
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

it work for 15-ac107nq are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by reballingbacau View Post
                                          it work for 15-ac107nq are you sure?
                                          Its the same motherboard,same revision. Backup your bios first before you flash.Post your bios backup here if you can`t get one to work.
                                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                          X