Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iphone parts

hi,

i have been offered a contract fixing iphones and ipods that is potentially going to lead to a lot of work, does anyone know of any suppliers of genuine iphone parts as i have read that a lot of the stuff on ebay is copied and part of the agreement is that all parts are genuine.

thanks.

Re: iphone parts

I've been doing iphone repairs for a while now. Genuine parts are expensive and hard to come by, your only best bet is getting in touch with Apple themselves. I use after market parts without an issue so far, though I will admit that the speakers can be a bit rattly and the LCD screens will have lighter colour and lower back lighting compared to an original from Apple OEM.
    Don't find love, let love find you. That's why its called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. - Anonymous

Comment

Re: iphone parts

Good thing you're asking about OEM parts/prices. Don't sign any contracts until you've sourced the price for parts and compare it to what the person offering you the contract is willing to pay for repairs. You don't want to get stuck in a contract where you may wind up doing repairs for free.

Comment

Working...
      X