• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic TC-P65VT50 7 blinks

Well thats good news and bad news

Comment

cracked
      so parts going to ebay, the good news is that i put the correct jumper on the p50GT30 i am working on, and I got power and fan spinning. I also got the SD card today in the mail, so I installed it and no SOS, but i do have this:
      is this patient dead too?

here is the P50GT30 new thread, thanks

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45384
      Attached Files
      Last edited by djw43; 04-02-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

That's a shame where was the crack?
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
          That's a shame where was the crack?
          there is one starts upper left, goes all the way to the upper right and finds 10 more from the edge. My guess is that when it was on my truck the wind from over the cab pushed the top section and stressed it. Fortunately it was less than $200
          thanks again

is there any chance for the other one GT30?

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45384
          Attached Files
          Last edited by djw43; 04-02-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Yes, the other one looks salavagable. You are brave to transport a plasma or LCD TV like that. I certainly wouldn't...
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I'm giving you 1 demerit point . If this is going to be the only way you have of transporting these I would get a large piece of thick foam or even an old mattress and lay it on it's back. Then drive lke you have the back of the car is full of eggs which you don't want to crack.

I've transported all mine like that and not cracked one yet even having to drive for 2 hours at highway speeds. The glass is strongest vertical but as long as these are not flexed or suffer sudden shock they seem to survive.

This is just my opinion, others may have better tips

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                Yes, the other one looks salavagable. You are brave to transport a plasma or LCD TV like that. I certainly wouldn't...
                more like foolish, i should have laid it flat. That big of a screen is probably easier to crack

Originally posted by tw2005 View Post
                I'm giving you 1 demerit point . If this is going to be the only way you have of transporting these I would get a large piece of thick foam or even an old mattress and lay it on it's back. Then drive lke you have the back of the car is full of eggs which you don't want to crack.

I've transported all mine like that and not cracked one yet even having to drive for 2 hours at highway speeds. The glass is strongest vertical but as long as these are not flexed or suffer sudden shock they seem to survive.

This is just my opinion, others may have better tips
                Hopefully I can learn from my mistake, there seems to be plenty of good deals on these in my area. I have to be way more careful bringing them home.

Comment

Working...
                X