Cap specs (all) for Samsung 2333SW power board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cap specs (all) for Samsung 2333SW power board

The title is the question. What are the ratings on all the caps on the power board of a Samsung 2333SW? I want to have all the replacements in my possession before I open my monitor. Thank you.

Re: Cap specs (all) for Samsung 2333SW power board

There is no way to tell. Even if somebody else found the cap ratings for a 2333SW, there are tons of small variations in board revision, etc...
    You've got to open it up and read the capacitors, there is no other way.

Comment

That's true.
      It's not uncommon for the same make/model of screen to use several different power boards over it's production run.
      I have a Viewsonic I need to open up and I already know this model used at least two different power boards after researching problems specific to the model.
      Last edited by PCBONEZ; 11-07-2011, 11:41 PM.
      Mann-Made Global Warming.
      - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
      -
      You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
      -

Comment

I can only suggest searching ebay for "samsung model ### power board" :

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories

Look at the pictures, that MAY give you an idea about the values of capacitors but as it was already said, you have no guarantee your board will have the same design or even the same capacitor brand (some are Chinese clones of the original power boards).

I guess you're living somewhere remote or where there aren't retail stores so you're hoping to order parts before you open up the monitor or something like that... well you may go this route but it's a gamble.

Comment

Working...
        X