Clear All

Re: Panasonic Plasma 10 red blinking lights

Hijacking existent thread is not cool

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Pepin View Post
      Hijacking existent thread is not cool
      That was like 3 years ago lol
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Oups

Comment

Is there a diagnosis for no blink code?
          I have a TV that refuses to power on.
          POWER LED is on, Solid RED, It flickers only when Remote is activated, but never blinks otherwise and never power on (flashing green then solid green). Have no picture or audio, just stuck in Standby. I assume Mainboard or Power Board but not sure which

Comment

Originally posted by IvanGill View Post
            Is there a diagnosis for no blink code?
            I have a TV that refuses to power on.
            POWER LED is on, Solid RED, It flickers only when Remote is activated, but never blinks otherwise and never power on (flashing green then solid green). Have no picture or audio, just stuck in Standby. I assume Mainboard or Power Board but not sure which
            i copied from another thread not sure what your model number is so try at your own risk if want too
            Now for future reference and addional information for others who have the solid Red Light fault, not the blinking light fault of any colour.

My cure wasn't the "P" board or "A" board it was this instruction given by a Panasonic repair engineer, so this is the instruction for a reset:-

Power cord plugged in but tv power on the side set to off.
            Press and hold the “F” function button and "(volume - )" button on the side of the tv at the same time, keep pressing.
            Then press and hold the power button on the side of the tv
            Hold all 3 for 10secs.
            My tv powered on and started working and the red light changed to green.

Now I never noticed this instruction quoted in any of the information I read but others may have. However, on the plus side I've enjoyed reading various threads on this site, so I will continue to visit but only as a lurker, as I have limited knowledge and some posters on here are exceptionally talented engineers who offer quality advice freely which is highly commendable

Comment

Working...
            X