Asus A6000 wont post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus A6000 wont post

It was the wrong link though it is pretty accurate account of how often nVidia does something right. The title text has the right info for Google.

Inquirer: HP pays half for Nvidia's graphic problems

Here's Intel the same boat.

Inquirer: Intel handles Sandy Bridge recall well
    sig files are for morons

Comment

nVidia vs Intel chipset problem. Well, there is a BIG difference: nVidia's problem wasn't solved even in one year and lots of customers suffer from this. Intel solved the P67 chipset issue in couple of months.

Comment

A6000 AFAIK had a SIS chipset. Also nVidia graphic card.

But the main cause for defect is foil under the panel for RAM which restricts any airflow and will therefore cook everything.

Comment

Are you an arse or an arsehole? The A6000 series were all completely different.
          Eg: different processors. different chipsets. different graphics chips, DIFFERENT motherboards!.......
          Time is Logarithmic: The Older You Get The Faster It Passes.

Comment

I do apologise that may have been a bit severe but you should know what you're talking about!......
            Time is Logarithmic: The Older You Get The Faster It Passes.

Comment

Eh yeah. My fault.

Anyway. Older chips weren't much different. Same issues were with certain intel northbridges. Hp nc82x0 series were all doomed.

Comment

Hi. I have a A6M main bord. Could someone give me a BV for it? It just flashes the power on led for 1/2 seconds and it stays off. I have 2 leds on the bord that say it's for debuging... but i have no idea and no documentation on those to see what they mean. Grately apreciate if someone would post a A6M schematic and bordview. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X