Electronics simulation software suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronics simulation software suggestions

Good day folks, hope I'm posting under the right section. This might be too generic a question, but I'm looking for some advice concerning a "good" electronics simulator...I know there are quite a lot to choose from and normally I'd refer to the internet for such a topic, but I'd like to hear some personal opinions rather than generic descriptions some website gives. What would you recommend that's both comprehensive and rather easy to use ? Cheers
    Wattevah...

Re: Electronics simulation software suggestions

Try playing with some of the free simulators and see what features you need vs. the features you want. Generic schematic simulation or PCB layout with simulation. Analog, digital or mixed signals are completely different animals. When you get up to the HIGH frequencies you need to start looking at physical conductor design of interconnects between devices

Comment

Hi DannyX. have a look at the link below and see if there is anything suitable there, I have used EasyEDA for some basic circuits but it is extremely powerful and has lots of options & a very good Simulator, the website also features User projects and circuits, best of luck

https://www.element14.com/community/...cuit-simulator
      Last edited by Seagorman; 04-17-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Spice is very old and awkward to use. Engineers get ok with it but I don't know what is simpler for beginners.
        LTSpice is free and quite good, used in schools and a lot of help on the Web. But still a pain sometimes.

Remember an upside-down pyramid will never fall over... in a simulator
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X