Philips 42PFP5532D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 42PFP5532D

When i got this TV, it wouldn't come out of standby. Replacing bulging C8013 bought it back to life, but it would only display TV and EXT1 in the video options.
    I entered the service menu and cleared the errors and entered the option code.
    Did a reset on the TV and it now shows all the video input options and it's showing a picture on HDMI 1 and 2. Success ! or so i though.

There is an issue with the picture. It's shifted to the right and is cutting off some of the image, whilst there is an option to shift the image vertically and horizontally it only moves it slightly. I have shown the TV in 4:3 mode to show the image shift, if i select widescreen it just stretches the picture.

There seems to be a few people that have suffered from this with no resolution.

Is it a bad mainboard ?
    Attached Files

Re: Philips 42PFP5532D

I would say Mainboard, I recently repaired the same model but it used a different psu strange. I would say the Mainboard is set up wrong.
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Any idea how to set it up right Reecey ? I thought a software update might work but i can't find any. I'm tempted to replace the small electrolytics on the mainboard as i am all out of ideas.

Comment

Tbh no sorry mate, maybe try a factory reset again ?
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Done it a couple of times now, but nothing lost by giving it another try.

Comment

Working...
          X