This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello - saying Hi - trying to repair a Dell 2405FPW and hoping the attachments I will be able to view after registering will help me out.

Comment

Hi, have a problem with my tv and hoping to find a solution here. Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I just searched for repairing ASUS K52F and want to learn from forum members.
        I'm a fourth year electronics and communications engineering student. Cheers!

Comment

Hello. I have an old Samsung TV that's been dead for a while, and I'm here to see if the members here have any advice on replacing the capacitors on it. I'm hoping to learn more about electronics in the process.

Comment

Hello all you brainiacs. In reading many of the discussions, I'm amazed with the knowledge. I wish I had the electronic knowledge that abounds here. But I'm just a want-to-be.

Comment

Whats up eveverybody... I am an absolute NEWBIE at electronics but have a flickering samsung monitor. . Hoping to learn a bit about the different parts and maybe even fix it myself.. fingers crossed!

Comment

Hello my name is Shane. have electrical experience but not much electronic.

Comment

I just tried to repair a 42" Panasonic plasma with a new C1 board and TV still looks exactly as it did after I had removed old C1 and then put back. I will be posting sapecifics once I'm authorized to do so.
                  thanks, Bill

Comment

Hello.
                    We are an IT service from Spain.
                    We make reballing and are also programmers starting from a single ZX Spectrum years ago

To be modest, I know about IT from the little electron to the high level programming languages. Or at least want to know

Are pleased to be here

Comment

I am Diego, I came across this website through google search and I've really enjoyed all the great tips, I am new to this community and looking forward to interact with all of you.

Comment

Hello, My name is Jason, but you can call me by my username Fatblond. I came across this website like pretty much everyone else while using Google to troubleshoot my faulty TV. I find it cool that there are a lot of people out there just like me with a desire to actually fix the products they purchased instead of going out and just buying a new one. Thanks for setting up this forum!

Comment

Hello, My name is Mohamed, From Algeria. am a computer repaire guy with a little knowledge in chip level repaire. i would like to learn here as i see that this comunity can offer a lot of learning materials. thank you all for this place.

Comment

Just wanted to say hello from Finland! Having a super hard time with my old Sony tv and found this forum! Have found helpful info in 30min, rather than the 3days i spent Googling.

Comment

new member, trying to troubleshoot a Samsung tv, Hopefully post a new thread soon.

Comment

Hi all. Joined up after reading lots but not finding exactly what i need. Looking forward to some help and hope to get this tv wokring again

Comment

I'm Lou from nyc, I joined after swapping my first blown capacitor. It seems like I did a decent soldering job, but now the monitor cycles power repeatedly making a faint clicking from (i think) the new capacitor. Hoping to get some of the experts to weigh in and help me save my monitor

Comment

Hi everyone - My name is Tim and I am troubleshooting a Dell 2410f power supply problem

Comment

Hello,

My name is Jerry and I ran across this site looking for help on a problem I am having. I have found a ton of help on here. Glad this site is around.

Thanks

Comment

New member here, just saying HI

Comment

Hey! I'm here looking for some tech help! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X