X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello guys
    I´m new, i found some really interesting material for repairing electronics and just wanna help others to solve their problems

Comment

Hello,
      I found this forum looking for a way to repair a Panasonic tc-p50g20 and so far i was able to diagnose the issue, but there is no way for me to get new parts. Any advice would be sweet.

Thank you and nice to meet all of you.
      MC

Comment

Hi Guy's..............Ding a Ling's the handle (Alan) another newby to this forum, D'oh.
        57yrs, an ex British Telecom Engineer with a limited understanding of potential differences. Just drifting through the Oceans of data looking for something that I vaguely recognize.
        Other likes are F1 and Adventure style Motorbikes.

Comment

ey up
          I'm an inveterate tinkerer. I'm not really into computers but I use them and they break and I'm from Yorkshire so I'd much rather have a go at fixing it than buy new stuff. I'm an engineer.
          cheers

Comment

Hi! I have been reading this wonderful forum and hopefully someone will beable to help me with an issue I am having with a LG TV

Comment

Hi,

I am new to this thread. I have panasonic tcp-g10. The TV had a big pop and stopped working. It originally had red 4 blinks when it popped first time. I un-plugged the tv powerline and re-connected. Now I get 7 blinks.

I would appreciate if someone can point me to service manual for this tv. Also, what are the possible ways to repair it? where can i get the parts from?

Comment

Hi, I have been reading this forum for quite awhile and have gotten great information from it. I have a degree from ITT tech in electronics, but haven't done too much with it. Right now I have been repairing flat screen tv and moving on to working on stereos.
                I enjoy reading this forum.

Comment

Hi from Sweden! Problem with a Benq 24 inch screen and this seems to be the place for a solution.

Comment

Good day from the Netherlands.
                    I am visiting this forum to find information on how to repair my Hanns-G HG281D monitor.

Comment

Hiya all.
                      Stumbled across this place looking for some help for friend to fix a TV.
                      Looks a cracking place !!
                      I have experience in Electronics for ~ 15 years now faultfinding phones initially a now other instruments

Comment

Hello everyone.
                        I'm a do it yourself type. I can switch out broken parts, But I need help from the professionals to diagnose the problem. I enjoy learning and then sharing with others.

Comment

Sup dawgsies!

Comment

Hi, my name is Geoff. I got an associates degree in 1997 and ended up in manufacturing environment since. I use very little of my electronics degree as I am working more with industrial automation and electricity and more recently DAQ and testing. I came across your site because someone gave me a TV and said I could keep it even if I fixed it.

I started in computers at age 12 (1981) on my grandpa's TRS-80 complete with cassette recorder for saving files. I went to camp at Ohio State before they even had hdd's in their PC's. lol I think I started in DOS 1.0 and had an Atari 800 to plink around on which also was complete with the cassette recorder and later moving up to the 5.25 floppy and a whopping 1200 bps modem in which I connected to CompuServe.

So hello from the Cleveland, Ohio area.

Comment

Hi All,

Trying to fault find a Breville BES400 Expresso machine and google lead me here. I like to fix various appliances - mainly as a hobby / learning experiance.

Looks like Badcaps has a lot of useful info

XO Thermite

Comment

Hello,
                                greetings from Bulgaria.

Comment

Good day from Poland.
                                  I'm visiting this forum to find information about my Sony FWD50PX2 monitor.

Comment

hi im new to this but look fwd to meeting great folks.

Comment

hi,
                                      for now

Comment

Hello
                                        im new around as member but not as reader , in electronics/pc etc
                                        for as long i remember and im still learning something sort of new every day.
                                        if i remember right my first pc was an Intel 8086 cpu based , im not even sure if that its proper name (cpu) and before that some zilog z80 (comodore clones) .
                                        Anyway glad to join this comunity , and i hope i can help sometime
                                        Please dont ask me about programing , thats a thing i newer realy haved enought time and patience to study enough.
                                        Have a nice day !

Comment

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but I would like to help repair computer stuff!!

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                          X