Asus N53SV Dead No Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus N53SV Dead No Power

I have finally tried a new CPU now but it does the same thing still. The way it turns on actually reminds me of BIOS recovery mode, is this possible? As soon as AC is plugged in all lights come on and fan spins fast with nothing on the screen.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, bad luck.
      Asus is supposed to act like that if the cmos has been reset, then it automatically powers up when power adapter is connected. What are the cpu voltages (3 coils the same v., one different)?
      Does it charge the battery when connected? Are you able to reprogram bios?

Comment

The closest one to RAM is 1.102V then working up to the fan is 1.095V, 1.094V, 1.097V. These are without CPU. Yes it charges the battery when connected (charging light comes on). No I am not able to reprogram the BIOS, unless it has a BIOS recovery mode

Thanks

Comment

With cpu the voltages are still only in mV-s?
          How much is the new cpu-s resistance?
          Measure ISL95831 voltages:
          PIN 22 VDD 5V bias power
          PIN 23 VIN This pin is connected to the power stage input voltage

Comment

Thanks for all your help khaahk but I do not want to spend any more money or time on it so I am giving up I really appreciate all the help you have given.

Comment

hello grahamw01 I can't send you a private message because of low posts count as I thought ,
              how about your U920T did you solved the problem ? I hope you respond my post on
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=40733&page=2

Comment

Working...
              X