Power module?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power module?

I saw an ad in the paper for two faulty Toshiba Tecras. One is a 2100 and the other is a 2000 series.

The ad states: "Toshiba Laptops(Te2100P4 2.8Ghz & te2000 P3 1.8 Gz) for sale, both have faulty power modules, however the motherboard, CPU parts and LCD screens(interchangeable between models), are in excellent condition"

What the hell is a power module? or this seller trying to say faulty power adapter?
    Don't find love, let love find you. That's why its called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. - Anonymous

Re: Power module?

I just called the seller and he said it's a module under the keyboard that is faulty, apparently a common fault in these models.
    Don't find love, let love find you. That's why its called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. - Anonymous

Comment

$50 for both, together.

The reason he isn't putting it on ebay is because he knows he won't get shit.

Comment

He wants 70 though, I think that's too much...

Comment

Working...
        X