Samsung 244T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 244T

I've been having some problems with my 244T for a while now but didn't start investigating the issue until relatively recently.

After looking around on badcaps threads for a while and elsewhere on the internet, I realized I was probably having problems with my caps so I took the monitor apart and found that at least a couple were bulged.

I've ordered replacement parts, but I've never had to manually repair hardware parts myself. What are some things I should be looking out for?

My main concern is making sure the caps go in the right spots and not messing anything up with the soldering.

Does anyone have any advice/tips to keep in mind? Thanks for any help!

Re: Samsung 244T

Originally posted by Galaxyfalcon View Post
    Does anyone have any advice/tips to keep in mind?
    See

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...91&postcount=9
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Working...
    X