Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyundai W240D -- To good to be true

Won it for £0.06.

Once I got it home noticed 2 secs to black plus half the screen was dead.

Turned out half the tab bonds on one side were torn off the panel by the previous owner.

OK, lucky I am only out fuel + 6 pence.

Argh!

Anyone wants any parts, I have good PSU, T-con and main board. Just want to make back £10 in fuel costs.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Re: Hyundai W240D -- To good to be true

Hi, do you still have those spare parts? Thanks.

Comment

Yes, I do, but I left them in Leeds, my uni home, and won't be able to get to them for a couple of weeks.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I see. Well, in the meantime I'll try to locate and replace the bad component(s) in mine. If I can't fix it, we can have a chat when you're back in Leeds. Thanks.

Comment

Send me a PM if you're interested. I'll sell the PSU + main board + T-con for £20 including postage cost. I also have a potentially faulty inverter I'll throw in with it, but no guarantees on that working.

Comment

New to the board and have a problem with mine not turning on for ages, I keep having to turn on/off a lot of times for the screen to start working, ive had it apart and looked for blown capacitors but they all look ok,

If the person above doesn't get back in touch id like to buy the components please mate thank you

John

Comment

bah wont let me edit the post above because ive just joined and I cant send pm's yet but I can receive them

just a heads up mate

Comment

Will keep you in mind... it will be first come first serve though...

Comment

cheers dude, the problem its giving me is like when it goes into sleep mode nothing gets it back on , I need to switch on/off again to fire it back up, not sure if you know what component is about to fail on me.

Comment

Did that dude get back in touch mate, im still wanting parts if not

Thank you

Comment

Sorry, I didn't realise it, but I'm stuck here for about another week before I go back! I'll check then.

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Hi ! Could you please help me with a Hyundai w240D schematic or service manual if you have one?
                          Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                          X