X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sony vaio mbx-159 schematic needed

please help

Re: sony vaio mbx-159 schematic needed

I just saw this post, is it true? You need to share.

From Selldor
    The idea of a forum is that ideas, skills and experiences are shared.
    Judging by the number of schematics you request you must have a lot of experience in repairing laptops, yet I never see you respond to any posts requesting help. I never see you share any schematics when others ask for them though I suspect you must have some. Perhaps you could post a list of what you have available so others can share them?
    I need a schematic for a netbook Samsung np-n250plus which has a Pontiac-R motherboard BA-06885A. Can you help with that?

Comment

here it is
      Attached Files

Comment

Ramee, I have spent 2hrs looking for this no luck, but I will keep looking for you.Samsung np-n250plus which has a Pontiac-R motherboard BA-06885A

Comment

ramee -- post pics of motherboard, where numbers are on silkscreen ? (mobo model, etc)

Comment

Actually Selldor is looking for Samsung np-n250plus which has a Pontiac-R motherboard BA-06885A not me, but if guys got it, just share in the forum.
            Thanks guys!

Comment

Too right I am - will be starting my own thread at some point but on holiday soon so no time.
              Attached Files
              Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
              http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Working...
              X