Fta Tuner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fta Tuner?

Hi guys anybody here understand FTA tuners,my deal is i have a Fta SAT receiver and when i made connections by mistake, connected a tv to the IF loop out thinking that would be for a tv but then i started to smell some electronic burning smell,the receiver continue to work as nothing happened but later i got a 8psk card for HD but i could never see any HD channels although i can see the TPs, SD are all good and the HD from the ATSC also work good, i suspect either the card or the tuner loop out, the tuner is bellow.

http://www.serit.com.cn/en/main/prod....asp?ArtID=542

Re: Fta Tuner?

If you mean you connected the port on the box that is supposed to go to the LNB on the roof to the TV.

You are screwed from my understanding power is fed from the box through the coax to power the LNB. You injected power right into your TVs tuner.
    Last edited by Krankshaft; 07-30-2009, 07:08 AM.
    Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.

Comment

yup... find a small casket for the tuner
      sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Originally posted by ratdude747
        yup... find a small casket for the tuner

Why you say that, the receiver is still working good on QPSK ,i have 18vout of the loop,i can get HD but not through the 8PSK.

Comment

Working...
        X