Hanns-g hz281

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanns-g hz281

I have Hanns-g, HZ281 monitor that starts out just fine but goes to black intermittently while the light stays blue and I cannot see any image on the screen. As the monitor warms up the frequency going to black increases. For several years I have had a fan blowing on the back of the monitor and that has helped but now the frequency of going to black has increase to the degree that it is no longer tolerable. I have 3 of these monitors so it is certainly worthwhile that I learn how to repair this one. There are no capacitors that are bulging or show any sign of heat damage they all look good to me.
    I have read HG 281 thread along with its over 700 posts, so that is the sum of my experience on this matter.
    So given the symptoms and the HG 281 posts I am going after the capacitors on the logic board.
    I have learned that the best cap manufacturers and the correct series to replace the capacitors are:
    Panansonic-fm, fc, fr
    United Chemicon- ky lxz, kze
    Rubycon- yxg, yxh, tzl, zlh, zlg, mbz
    Nichicon-pm, pw, he, hd hv, hm, hz
    And the capacitor(s) on the board are: and from Digi-Key are to be replaced with:
    (11) 100uF 16v and replace with Panasonic p14391-nd, fr series
    (5) 10uF 50v and replace with Chem con 565-1702-nd, kze series
    (3) 220uF 16v and replace with Panasonic p19484-nd,fc series
    (1) 47uF 16v and this is the one I am have trouble with so I increased the volts to 25 and found
    Panasonic p12923-nd, fm series or chem con 565-1672-nd but here is where I get confused both caps are listed as bulk but at the end of the listing is says packaging is radial can, I only need one but thinking ahead I may order enough to fix all three monitors which means a total of three.
    Could someone please take a look at my replacement capacitors and verify that I am ordering the correct capacitors.
    While I am at it I might as well order solder I believe the 60/40 with rosen core is the correct one?
    Any assistance with this monitor be it diagnosis, repair or cap replacement will be very much appreciated.
    Attached Files
Working...
X