Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poloroid TDA -03211C- - - -Power Board IPOS 150 Ver. 1.8

Originally posted by Dgtech View Post
    Have you gentlemen come up with a solution for the solid LED thing? My set does exactly this. All voltages read within spec. and all the caps test good out of circuit. This is a stumper...
    America-well we used to fix our own stuff, now we just buy new...

Comment

Posts 38, 39, and 40 have some good suggestions. I think I ended up replacing the board.
      The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals,the weak-minded BECOME HATERS

Comment

Hi guys anyone still messing with these ipos150 psu's
        Got a telefunken exactly the same Psu as the Polaroid ones you have been discussing, 32inch which was dead recapped and did the diode thing(her308) as I can't get any thing lower..
        Runs fine for like 10min BUT then starts whiting out as if the backlight gets over driven.
        No flashing red led as it is a diagnostic light.
        PCB has been reflowed voltages checks out. I am now at wits end but really would like to get it running , been trawling posts , seem like this board was used in a lot of different lcd tv's��
        School fees paid as everyday is a learning curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Dgtech View Post
          Well, I left this unit on all night long and it stayed on. I shut it down and now it wont start back up at all. This is good. This is what I wanted. It wasn't broke enough before.

In comparison to the poster above, my voltage read:

.................. OFF ...........................ON (FAILED STATE-NO BACKLIGHTS)
          STB .............. 0 ............................4.68
          5VSB.............. 5............................. 5
          5V .................0 ............................. 5
          12V ...............0..............................12
          20V............... 0...............................25

By the way, I have no red LED on the power supply board. You'll find this in the bottom left hand corner of the power supply board pic above. Another clue is that no pins of the PWM chip (IC8) have any voltages on it (nothing significant). NO VCC VOLTAGE
          LOL! It wasn't "broke enough"! That's wild!

Comment

Working...
          X