Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this guy mad, how could he say that ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this guy mad, how could he say that ??

Well I on youtube I found a video of someone upgrading a cheap atx psu that turned out to be quite nice however they left the fuhjyyus and asiax capacitors in it, so I commented asking if they would swap them craps out but some other guy comments saying the words that should never bee spoke !
    Attached Files
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Re: Is this guy mad, how could he say that ??

"fuhjyyus are decent on a light load" they would be decent for about a month on a light load and kept cool, I swap them out on sight.
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

yuck!
      Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

He's seen sense now !!
        Attached Files

Comment

I try to give advice too and it falls on deaf ears. they think all caps are created equal. then they wonder why their device doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by CapSwapper View Post
            I try to give advice too and it falls on deaf ears. they think all caps are created equal. then they wonder why their device doesn't work
            Ive heard that one before, that all capacitors are the same formula ect...
            Then their device fails a few months later due to bad caps
            Last edited by ReeceyBurger123; 10-20-2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

the real problem is people who think it has to leak to be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                "fuhjyyus are decent on a light load" they would be decent for about a month on a light load and kept cool, I swap them out on sight.
                They'd be gone as soon as I saw 'em.

Originally posted by CapSwapper View Post
                Sure do! They'll look for anything to blame their troubles on, except what's staring them right in the face.

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                He's seen sense now !!
                Well... there is hope, isn't there?
                Last edited by kaboom; 10-20-2014, 05:40 PM.
                "pokemon go... to hell!"

EOL it...
                Originally posted by shango066
                All style and no substance.
                Originally posted by smashstuff30
                guilty,guilty,guilty,guilty!
                guilty of being cheap-made!

Comment

fuhjyyus and decent do not belong in the same sentence.
                  <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                  Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                  http://folding.stanford.edu/
                  Team : 49813
                  Join in!!
                  Team Stats

Comment

Fuhjyyu are horrible, while teapo are decent and ruby on are excellent.
                    There, in the same sentence

Comment

I just see fuhjyyu failed in many antec supplies which ran really hot, ive seen fuhjyyus in pre 2001 devices that are not bloated and others on this site have taken old fuhjyyus and they were still in spec. terrible cap? yes, but there are still instances where they lasted and stayed in spec long after they should have been replaced.
                      My Computer: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asrock X370 Killer SLI/AC, 32GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB DDR4 3200, 500GB WD Black NVME and 2TB Toshiba HD,Geforce RTX 3080 FOUNDERS Edition, In-Win 303 White, EVGA SuperNova 750 G3, Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                        fuhjyyus and decent do not belong in the same sentence.
                        Very ture !!
                        Last edited by ReeceyBurger123; 10-21-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaboom View Post
                          They'd be gone as soon as I saw 'em.

Sure do! They'll look for anything to blame their troubles on, except what's staring them right in the face.

Well... there is hope, isn't there?
                          Lol he says he going to swap them, hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by shovenose View Post
                            Fuhjyyu are horrible, while teapo are decent and ruby on are excellent.
                            I wouldn't really say teapo are decent but the are defiantly above fuhjyuu.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTroll View Post
                              I just see fuhjyyu failed in many antec supplies which ran really hot, ive seen fuhjyyus in pre 2001 devices that are not bloated and others on this site have taken old fuhjyyus and they were still in spec. terrible cap? yes, but there are still instances where they lasted and stayed in spec long after they should have been replaced.
                              Almost every time I come into contact with fyhjyyu's they are failed not always bloated but out of tolerance, I have yet to come into contact with an in spec or not bloated fuhjyyu and I have replace over 250 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                                the real problem is people who think it has to leak to be bad.
                                True

Comment

Originally posted by shovenose View Post
                                  fuhjyyu are horrible, teapo are marginally better, rubycon are decent, and panny are excellent.
                                  ftfy.
                                  I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

P4 are you there caught this little liar out ????
                                    See photos for proof lol
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Whoa! I have a fan? How cool is that. Those are very generous words from him, considering I'm not even close to the smartest on the forum. I just like to share a lot of what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pentium4 View Post
                                        Whoa! I have a fan? How cool is that. Those are very generous words from him, considering I'm not even close to the smartest on the forum. I just like to share a lot of what I'm doing.
                                        Lol yeah, too bad he couldnt have just said that

Comment

Working...
                                        X