HP TC4200 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP TC4200 parts

I got a HP TC4200 tablet/laptop today for a pretty cheap price. Well at least I felt that it was cheap enough anyway.
    But however, cheap things do come at a cost... it's missing the battery and the stylus thing... and HDD screws (which I'll find somewhere around the home).
    My main issue however... is the battery. It's just a gaping hole right there at the moment and I kinda need a battery too.
    However, I'm unsure if those generic China made batteries are any better these days? $22 is a real bargain... but it won't be if my house burns down (if they don't set my house on fire I'll buy it).
    A NOS genuine battery on the other hand is $37... a $15 difference. NOS batteries are a bit outdated I'm guessing... probably been in storage for a while.
    Now to that stylus... the touchscreen uses Wacom technology (I think). What's with these styluses costing $45 each... it's just a pen with a rubber tip :S
    Do they have batteries in the pen or something? or does it shine light out of its ass or what? $45?!
    Don't find love, let love find you. That's why its called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. - Anonymous

Re: HP TC4200 parts

The generic battery will be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by shovenose View Post
      The generic battery will be fine!
      30% of the time!
      sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

99% of the time