Acer AL2216W Bad Image Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer AL2216W Bad Image Help

First of all, I found a very useful forum.
    My English is not very good, I'm sorry can I do this so the error.

The problem is as following.

12v and 5v were taken from the card.

Re: Acer AL2216W Bad Image Help

The pictures you have posted are too small, can you use the "Manage Attachments" feature of this forum?

It's clear what the problem is from your post. You appear to have a good picture. Is it blurry/slow, intermittent, or have lines down it?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Comment

Check the cable going from the main board to the LCD panel is plugged in properly.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I did and I saw the purple cable transmits data cable continuity test.
          cleaned with alcohol, the result is excellent.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by soter View Post
            I did and I saw the purple cable transmits data cable continuity test.
            cleaned with alcohol, the result is excellent.

Thank you.
            Excellent! Nice and simple fix - the type I like . Enjoy your monitor!

Comment

Working...
            X