has anyone here dealt with kc8adu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone here dealt with kc8adu?

Hoping someone can give me insight on "kc8adu". I sent out my motherboard to this guy sometime during November hoping he could help me out with it and this guy has been giving me the run around with shipping it back to me. Its been well over a month and his responses are scattered. Hoping someone who've dealt with me before tell me if I've just been scammed by a deadbeat or he's response time is just plain slow. Any help is appreciated, I just want my stuff back.

Re: has anyone here dealt with kc8adu?

He's been a moderator here for 5+ years, I've dealt with him many times. I'm not sure what kind of 'run-around' you're getting, but he's known to be quite backed up. Should have sent it to Badcaps.net in the first place!!! HAH, I had to!
    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats

Comment

he has been nothing but quick and punctual for shipping with me (I've bough second hand parts from him).

I think this thread would have better been a PM... it just doesn't seem right.
      sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

ratdude747 - I've tried the PM method, I've tired the email method, I'm just a bit annoyed of sending him emails over and over again for force a response out of him. It's frustrating when its been well over a month and the responses is limited on his end. I just don't want to end up like these guys - http://www.videokarma.org/archive/in...p/t-77732.html
        http://pcabusers.org/forums/showthre...?t=5254&page=6
        I'm just trying to figure out if I've been screwed over or if he is just that backed up with everything. Sure, it doesn't seem right to put him on the spot but I've been email tagging with him for over a month.

Topcat - LOL, i probably should of sent it out to you in the first place. But its good to know that he's known to be quite backed up. the "run around" is that I've been email tagging with him for over a month with no real progress with the where about of my motherboard.
        Last edited by ef.steven; 01-09-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I doubt you are screwed over. he probably has been busy... sometimes he gets swamped with arcade machines to fix...
          sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

ratdude747 -I appreciate your responses. Hopefully that's all it is, hes just too busy *fingers crossed"

Comment

I'm sure he'll be around shortly...
              Ludicrous gibs!

Comment

Working...
              X