X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DELL Dimension 4600C

hello im new here looking for some help
    \

i have a Dimension 4600C and im trying to figure out the easy way of finding bad caps if someone could forward me that would be great thanks

Re: DELL Dimension 4600C

There's this amazing website, I don't know if you've heard of it, it's called Google.

Comment

Don't mind him. - He bought their stock so he sends everyone there.

~~~

If they are bloated/leaking it's easy. Look at them.

If they aren't bloated or leaking you need an ohm meter, an ESR meter, and soldering equipment. (Can't check caps in parallel without removing them.)
      Mann-Made Global Warming.
      - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
      -
      You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
      -

Comment

No stock here PCBONEZ, but we do have very detailed instructions complete with pictures on the badcaps.net homepage. It just rubs me the wrong way when people start asking stupid questions without even attempting to look around.
        Last edited by weirdlookinguy; 03-05-2009, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I hear you on that one but he's looking for an easy way to find bad caps.
          There isn't one, so he isn't going to find it even with google.
          Mann-Made Global Warming.
          - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
          -
          You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
          -

Comment

Working...
          X