Rectifier Datasheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rectifier Datasheet

I have 4 rectifiers that I can't find any datasheet for it. I believe these are power rectifiers. It is marked TR 50 (then the sign of a diode then looks like a T then) 702. Please see attached pix.

Can anyone identify these and provide a link to where I can download the datasheet?

Many thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Rectifier Datasheet

Originally posted by maxbarjr View Post
    I have 4 rectifiers that I can't find any datasheet for it. I believe these are power rectifiers. It is marked TR 50 (then the sign of a diode then looks like a T then) 702. Please see attached pix.

Can anyone identify these and provide a link to where I can download the datasheet?

Many thanks.
    What i can help with is the package type of these diodes . It is D0-4 package and sometimes they are designated as D0-203AA packaging . Try searching while including D0-4 in your query .

Comment

That's actual "DO", O as in the letter, not "D-zero"
      Khron's Cave - Electronics - Audio - Teardowns - Mods - Repairs - Projects - Music - Rants - Shenanigans

Comment

Originally posted by Khron View Post
        That's actual "DO", O as in the letter, not "D-zero"
        Both are correct and commonly used ..

https://www.google.com/search?q=d0-4...w=1440&bih=789

Comment

I think those might be the next size larger package, DO-5. The logo looks like it might be Teccor, but it isn't clear in the picture, and I don't know if Teccor made anything in a DO-4 or DO-5 package. I know TRW did, back in the 70s and 80s, but they put "TRW" on their stud mount parts.
          PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
          To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

I agree with PeteS they look like they are DO-5. DO-4 was removed from the JEDEC standard probably 20 years ago.

maxbarjr - measure across the flats of the device - 17 mm or so is a DO-5 package. If I had to hazard a guess I would probably rate them around 50 amp based on the t50 marking and the package size. The T702 marking could be peak surge current, peak reverse voltage, peak reverse recovery current or a manufacturer part number.

jiroy - D"zero" is incorrect and shouldn't be used. DO is correct - the O stands for outline. Take a look at the JEDEC standard JEP95

Comment

Originally posted by srhofmann View Post
              I agree with PeteS they look like they are DO-5. DO-4 was removed from the JEDEC standard probably 20 years ago.

maxbarjr - measure across the flats of the device - 17 mm or so is a DO-5 package. If I had to hazard a guess I would probably rate them around 50 amp based on the t50 marking and the package size. The T702 marking could be peak surge current, peak reverse voltage, peak reverse recovery current or a manufacturer part number.

jiroy - D"zero" is incorrect and shouldn't be used. DO is correct - the O stands for outline. Take a look at the JEDEC standard JEP95
              Yes it is a DO-5 package. I measured it as 17.4mm. I also attach another pix showing the symbol like letter T before 702.

Thank you.
              Attached Files

Comment

I'm gonna stick with my original guess probably rated around 50 amps. After that it's a complete crapshoot. I think PeteS is correct in that it looks like a Teccor symbol, the greek letter tau, but I'm not that familiar with their products. I don't think I've ever done a design with any of their stuff and if I remember they mostly did three terminal devices likes SCRs and Triacs.

Comment

Working...
                X