X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Greetings Earthlings and others,

Am an old computer guy who started dabbling in electronics somewhere between diapers and puberty. About the time man first landed on the moon.

Much of this world is throw-away, so am glad to find this forum. Generally limit repair work to changing boards or obviously exploded components. At least I can try, get mad, and then throw it away ...

Look forward to learning how you all function on a planet filled with bad capacitors.

Craig

Comment

Hello, I am new here, obviously since the hello post I am doing now. My name is William and I have recently joined the IT force and have always been a firm believer of fixing stuff before throwing it away and buying a replacement. With that in mind I will be here using the search and when that does not help I will be posting questions. Thanks.

Comment

Hello members,

Trying to fix my samsung plasma tv with help of this awesome community.

Comment

Hello. I am looking for samsung lcd help. I have been browsing the forums and there seems to be great technical content here.

Comment

Hello my name is Gary and I am very experienced in electronic repair.

Comment

And I still can't create a thread??!?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_B View Post
                And I still can't create a thread??!?
                Strange, you should be able to. If you are having problems, PM one of the moderators or admin for help.
                "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
                -David VanHorn

Comment

hallo,
                  You helped me a lot finding the problem of a laptop satelite l300
                  damaged NEC/TOKIN 0E128.
                  I did not replace yet but i am going to do it
                  and might need more help.
                  thank you.

Comment

Hi All
                    My name is John and I am from Perth Western Australia. I having tinkering with tv for a short time and find it enjoyable and challenging at the same time. I have used this forum to trouble shoot plasma tv's and have found this site very useful.

Comment

Hi, I am George from Greece, new member to the forum and I would like to ask a question about a Dell LCD monitor.

Comment

Hello - Hope to use this site trying to fix my Sony Bravia KDL-40S4100.

Comment

Hi, My name is Paul from Gosford, New South Wales, Australia. I own a couple of Samsung plasma screens (PS51E550D & PS64E8000), the PS64E8000 has developed a thin vertical line on left side,and have been reading the forums about troubleshooting plasma TVs. Forewarned is forearmed.

Spring is here and temperatures have started to rise, I suspect the TV is expanding due to the temperature change and FFC's need reseating in sockets.

cheers.

Comment

Hi there. I'm looking to fix a Samsung LN40C630 I was saddled with.

Comment

I have found a bunch of useful information that has gotten me to a point with my LG 60PZ550 Plasma, but I can lurk no longer.

Comment

Hello, I'm a fellow enthusiast and over the years have seen repeated references to this site and just again today I followed a link here from a post on another forum. I decided to go ahead and register while I was here.

I have a feeling that I will encounter some familiar names.

Comment

Hello everybody,

I'm new to the forums and I joined to learn more about eletrical troubleshooting and get assistance repairing a plasma tv I've had sitting around. I work on fluid and hydraulic systems primarily and have only basic familiarity with electrical theory. I'm looking forward to gleaning whatever expertise I can from you all so I can perform a wider range of my own repairs.

Comment

Hello all. Just proving I'm not spam so I can start a thread

Comment

Hello everyone, fixed my first monitor and now I want to learn how to do more. You guys seem very knowledgeable and helpful, so I decided to join your sight.

Comment

Hi all! Just the mandatory post to acquire posting rights....

Comment

Hi my name is Denzil I am new to online forum

Comment

Working...
                                          X