Need datasheet for NF836

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need datasheet for NF836

Well, sometimes when I search for datasheets my brain shortcircuits and I give up.

Got this NF836 B20H100G AKA made by ON Semiconductor I can't find a datasheet for - It's for a Asus 12V 3A psu.

Anyone who can find this datasheet ?
    Attached Files

Re: Need datasheet for NF836

I believe the NF836 is the manufacturer's date code. The second line is the part number. Try MBRB20H100CT. It's rated at 100V/20A

Comment

Id agree - had the sheet but router dropped out!!!
      Attached Files
      Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
        Got this NF836 B20H100G AKA made by ON Semiconductor I can't find a datasheet for - It's for a Asus 12V 3A psu.
        http://www.alldatasheet.com is pretty good at making suggestions when the exact part number can't be found.

findchips.com is a good quick way to see who has it supply.

If findchips.com yields no stock, then go to ebay.com.
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

This one may be an updated version of the pdf:

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...bcb166c86f.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by jetadm123 View Post
            I believe the NF836 is the manufacturer's date code. The second line is the part number. Try MBRB20H100CT. It's rated at 100V/20A
            Ahh, I always thought the first line was the part number - Thanks

Originally posted by retiredcaps View Post
            http://www.alldatasheet.com is pretty good at making suggestions when the exact part number can't be found.

findchips.com is a good quick way to see who has it supply.

If findchips.com yields no stock, then go to ebay.com.
            I'm rather careful not to open pdf's at all datasheet pages that comes up in google - I guess some of these pages are unsafe - Will have a look at those links.

Thanks for the datasheets guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
              I'm rather careful not to open pdf's at all datasheet pages that comes up in google - I guess some of these pages are unsafe - Will have a look at those links.
              I understand the caution of not opening up pdfs. You can lower the risk in a few ways.

1) Obviously, keep your AV software up to date.
              2) Download the file first, scan with AV, then open rather than your browser automagically open it.
              3) Use an alternative pdf reader. I use foxit (free) versus Adobe.
              4) Sometimes google will give you an alternative to view the pdf as html.
              --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

If you don't have a browser plugin for PDFs installed, it'll popup a download box instead of showing the PDF in the browser on alldatasheet. Only problem is that the file is always just called "datasheet.pdf", so copy the part number before.

I'm using Sumatra PDF (rather lightweight & free)
                Haven't had any probs with that one apart from it refusing to open some non-standard (or corrupted?) PDFs

PS: if that matters to anyone, Sumatra PDF versions prior to 0.5 can print PDFs where this is normally blocked (it simply ignored the no-printing flag)
                Last edited by Scenic; 02-13-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X