LP2407 power supply transitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LP2407 power supply transitors

Ive had this monitor about 4 years and have always heard some kind of rattling inside of it whenever I moved apartments. Apparently a screw came loose from the video board and rattled its way around until it landed on the heat sink for that row of 3 transistors on the power supply and shorted it out. ( Spot welded itself to it when I plugged it in). There's a little bit of charring on the board nothing serious. I was wondering if anyone knew the type of transistors. Idk if theres any capacitor damage, there is one near it that has bubbled up tho (470uf 35V i think). Thanks

Re: LP2407 power supply transitors

The part numbers for the transistors are usually stamped on the transistors themselves. If you're still not sure, then photos would be necessary to provide any further help.

Comment

Re: LP2407 power supply transitors

Yeah I really didnt want to pull them off the board just yet because I haven't tested them out yet. Some of them are kind of hard to read. I have a toasted resistor (R870 i think its a 1watt) and a bubbled cap (C864 470uf 35V) I going to replace first before I start ordering those transistors. Oh just for knowledge the transistors are
      -11N80C3 (MOSFET made by Infineon)
      -R860PF2 (8A, 600V "Stealth" diode made by Fairchild)
      -FQPF12N60C (N-Channel MOSFET made by Fairchild)

At least thats what I found, might not replace them but you never know.

Comment

Working...
      X