Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MacBook Pro (Late 2011) and hard drive issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MacBook Pro (Late 2011) and hard drive issues.

Sweet fix. Now it's powering on, have you made the customer aware of the keyboard backlight issue ? You don't want them claiming it was fine before they brought it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
      Sweet fix. Now it's powering on, have you made the customer aware of the keyboard backlight issue ? You don't want them claiming it was fine before they brought it to you.
      No, I didn't make him aware of it, I should have. In the past though, I call him to tell him things are broken, and he says not to call, just to fix it and let me know how much it costs. One time, I called anyways, because what he brought me costed a lot of money to fix, but it was like it was nothing to him. With this laptop though, it's not actually his, but it's his sons now. I'll call him tomorrow to tell him that the new board is in and the hard drive is working and the keyboard is working, but the backlight isn't right, and see if he wants it replaced or just wants it back. I'll let him know it was that way when I got it.
      -- Law of Expanding Memory: Applications Will Also Expand Until RAM Is Full

Comment

Glad you got it sorted

Comment

Working...
        X