Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flim camera vs digitel camera

Hello Everyone.
    I need to idea about film camera (SLR) , possible any convertible Digital camera,
    that means fixing to cmos in Film place .Any kit available in market? thanks advance.

Re: Flim camera vs digitel camera

i have seen some digital kits for high end slr.dont remember who made them though.

Comment

Re: Flim camera vs digitel camera

A quick search on ebay shows that most (available) digital backs are:

a) for Medium format cameras.
      b) bloody expensive.

I also, as the poster above has said, recall that digital backs are/were available for some high-end SLR cameras but I'm not sure whether they still are - note that the conversion would require a new back as to my knowledge there's no way to install the sensor module and other bits in the space where the film can/film goes.

Probably the best option (if you have a lot invested in attchments) is to look for a dSLR that'll work with your current gear - this is what I did when I went digital, I stuck with Canon and bought myself an EOS 5 which works with every Canon-compatible lens out there as far as I can tell (though the AF is a lot slower on older lenses).

If your gear is Minolta then Sony Alpha bodies should be compatible as they carried the same bayonet fitting over when they bought out Minolta.

If you don't have a lot of gear then the two brands I would consider (for 35mm equivalent sizing) are Canon and Nikon.

Comment

Working...
      X