Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: acer al2416w back light working no image

Originally posted by bl4xc0d3 View Post
    The screen is black...the back light is on...there is one dead pixel...he is white like always. The screen isnt broken like a remote hit it with cracks of color everywhere. the screen isnt dead though, although it is "black" i can see the back light turn on and off when i turn the power button on and off...

I think we came to the conclusion that because i replaced my Signal card it had to be a shot LCD it self...something deeper than just the three cards i could see with the back removed
    My mistake, you had already mentioned that.

Trebo is pointing out one more thing to check. SOME LCD panels will go black if no power is supplied to the 'panel card' while the backlights are on, others will go white.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

I got the same problem turn out that 24v and 12v is missing from the powersupply. You get the amber led light because the 5v is working fine. I'm trying to find which ic control the 24v.

Comment

Originally posted by evilhero View Post
        I got the same problem turn out that 24v and 12v is missing from the powersupply. You get the amber led light because the 5v is working fine. I'm trying to find which ic control the 24v.
        You're pretty much on your own since nobody has bothered to supply pictures. Hint: One of the lines from the signal board to the power supply controls the main supply.

PlainBill
        For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Working...
        X