Capacitors price fixing case filed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capacitors price fixing case filed

I posted a while back on this forum about an ongoing investigation our firm had into price fixing by some of the biggest capacitors manufacturers. We filed a complaint for Chip-Tech, Ltd. based on our findings this past Friday:

http://saverilawfirm.com/joseph-save...e-fixing-case/

If you bought aluminum or tantalum electrolytic capacitors directly from any of the following manufacturers from January 1, 2005 to present, you may fall within the definition of the class:

Panasonic, Sanyo, Taiyo Yuden, NEC Tokin, KEMET, Nippon Chemi-Con, Hitachi Chemical, Nichicon, AVX, Rubycon, Elna, Toshin Kogyo, Vishay, Samsung Electro-Mechanics (SEMCO), and ROHM

Please feel free to contact me at (415) 500-6800, or by e-mail at apurdy@saverilawfirm.com.

Re: Capacitors price fixing case filed

seems rather strange for a lawyer to come looking for a forum that involves a case....
    edit: my uncle who is a lawyer says otherwise, it can be a common practice, it just depends on the law company.
    Last edited by goontron; 07-21-2014, 03:28 PM. Reason: nm
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Re: Capacitors price fixing case filed

Good luck with this, you'll have a hard time going against all those manufacturers.

Interesting how the manufacturers are all good ones. I wonder, perhaps this is a scam against the good manufacturers to try to lessen their share of the market?
      Muh-soggy-knee

Comment

Working...
      X