Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm Justin, from Delaware

Comment

Hi,
        I'm Gil from Texas. Im trying to fix my TV

Comment

Hey there! I'm John from South Carolina. Having some issues with my TV and found this forum. looks like a bunch of smarty smarts round here and that makes me happy! I know my way around some things but there are a lot of things i'm still learning. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello there, I'm Ken from Belgium and looking for help with electronic repairs !

Comment

Hello all,

My name is Sean, and I found my way here looking for advice on a subwoofer repair. I'm looking forward to reading more about component level stuff.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello, my Name is Frank and I´m from Germany :-)

I have trouble with my Samsung Plasma TV and I hope, I can find some Informations and help and maybe I can fixed it by myself

Sorry for my bad english

Comment

Hello,

This is Albin, I am an electrical engineer, also like to recover/repair electronic devices. Right before I join this forum, most of the time Google guided me to come here. I found very useful technical information and details here. I hope I will be able to contribute to this forum.

Regards...

Comment

First of all, I want to say Hello to every one and my name is Daniel. I finished secondary school for electrical engineers computer. But, afterall you need more education and you need to learn more things, no ? One day i found this forum that gave me exactly that things and there was more and more things to learn. So, im repairing desktop PC-s and lap-tops and more deep into it, pc components actually. I'am doing this more like hobby not like job. So, from now on i'll be here and spy all the helpful things !

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Chad, I'm 22 from Tennessee, and I'm on this forum because I ran into a problem while attempting to repair a TV. This seems like a pretty interesting and informative forum, so hopefully I'll get my answer!

Comment

Hello citizens of the internet!

My name is Navneet and I am a man of many and varied interests, one of which made me stumble across this forum and it's fantastic community.

I am primarily a multi-instrumental musician, music producer, and audio engineer. Originally from Bangalore (India); I have recently moved to the city of Los Angeles (U.S.A) where I hope to learn and collaborate with fellow musicians and producers, and explore my interests in full.

I have always loved to take apart things so I can figure out how they work, which has fostered my interest in science, technology (electronics and computers), music, sociology and psychology.

I am a firm believer in putting in the effort to solve problems and fixing things, rather than the prevailing trend of easy replacement. So far this philosophy has taken me down many interesting avenues, and I am thankful to have gained significant knowledge on various topics, credited in a large part to my peers, and communities such as this one.

I hope to learn a lot, and, in due time, contribute a lot more!

If anyone is interested, my website is http://navneetrao.com .

Cheers!

Comment

Well this is my first post, my first computer was the commodore 64 a great machine I think a little ahead of its time, liked it so much I bought my son one for his birthday we both learned a lot from that machine old modems, disk drives, music and games we had it all.
                          Then got into the clone world been on them ever since. And that's a long, long time now Junior is 40 this year, he still remembers too.
                          Now doing a lot of repairs both hardware and software, was doing only flat screen monitors and morphed into TV's.

Comment

Hi , I am 51 years old and have enjoyed electronics since I was in high school . I started tinkering around with CB radio units when they where popular back in the day and then started working on repairing computers and smart phones . Anything that was electronic that was having a problem I would try to repair by researching or reading books .

Comment

Hey, all! I'm Tom.

I'm a computer hardware enthusiast. I'm pretty new to tech repair, and I figured I would join a community of knowledgeable folks while pursuing this new venture.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for tv problems

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi everyone
                                  My name is rob been using you guys for a while to help with
                                  bad caps for a while.
                                  A+ Network + mcp since 2002
                                  have successfully repaired motherboards,monitors and such with bad caps.
                                  Hope to learn more with everybody's help and have some fun here.

Comment

Hi, I'm Adrián, an electronics repairer from Barcelona who loves the world of electronics and wants to continue learning more on this website.

Comment

Hi! From Madrid. A read a lot these forums because i have a old p4c800-e deluxe with little problems. I begin with amstrad cpc in the 80. i have soldering skills sufficent to change capacitors and ics. I wait share things in this interesting forum

Comment

Wanted to thank you all for the wonderful information provided. Little about myself, i have been messing with electronics in one way or another since i was 7 from my memory. Grew up with nuts and volts when it was at the newsstand. Didn't understand it too much but i had the desire to learn. I have an analytical process when it come to solving problems. Joined the Navy in 2001 after Sep 11as an aviation electronics technician and cross rated to an electronics technician. I have fixed numerous tv's and consumer electronics. I would like to learn more and share my experience, so that's why I'm here.

Comment

Hi - from Ireland - mechanical engineer knowing little about electronics - but will to learn! Have a problem with my TV and have been reading - seems a lot of helpful knowledge post so am confident i can fix my set in time for xmass!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X